Cardsinner Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Powered by WebRing®.

With scotty cameron putter, you can't be more crazy

Go down

With scotty cameron putter, you can't be more crazy Empty With scotty cameron putter, you can't be more crazy

Post  mrblack0301 Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:55 am

I have played golf for many year. And I always looking for putter until the appearance of the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter. With the putter, my game was improved too much. Firstly, allow me to introduce this putter. The scotty cameron has circular heel-toe weights provide amplified stability by reducing head rotation on off-centre impacts for a larger sweet spot. The factory adjustable weights are set to provide the proper headweight-to-shaft length combination. The improved high toe profile of the scotty cameron feature a stepless shaft for a clean look and offer a soft but solid feel and are equipped a new Scotty Cameron red cord grip.

First of all I love the feel and the way the ball comes off the club face. The look of the three dots is cherry. Thisscotty cameron putter is one of the most popular and envied putter to own or use. A lot of Professional golfers on tour uses this particular brand of putter. I have been using this 33" Newport 2 putter for about a month and a half and I do love it. It is a little heavier than my old Ping Zing putter thittle heavier than my old Ping Zing putter that i used for about 13 years, but i easily got used to the heavier swing weight. All in all, I love the feel of thisputter scotty cameron. I feel because it is heavier, I dont have to swing as hard so I can be more relaxed and can keep my grip softer. Great putter.
banking jobs
hormigon pulido

mrblack0301

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down