Cardsinner Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Powered by WebRing®.

Belated Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Belated Introduction Empty Belated Introduction

Post  Mrs. Sinner Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Hello all, and welcome to the Cardsinner.com Poker Forum.

I am Mrs. Sinner. I'm a 22 year old professional poker player. I've been playing poker for about 3 years now, and having been playing professionally for about 2. I play primarily online, but I do get out for some live action often enough. I have been to over 30 final tables and taken 1st place 7 times. 3 of those wins came in the same night on Absolute Poker.

One live tournament I played in, I ended up leaving with more than I had bargained for when I was knocked out by a guy who would later end up marrying. He was a seasoned poker vet who had been playing professionally for a few years. We hung out often, playing poker against each other almost nonstop. We play head's up, ring games, SNGs, MTTs, anything goes. And whenever we'd end up in a hand against each other, we would always play cut-throat.

We taught each other alot about poker, but apparently I'm a quicker learner, and he can't seem to beat me anymore. It's been a long time since he's won a game against me.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all.

Thank you for joining the Cardsinner.com Forum.
Mrs. Sinner
Mrs. Sinner
Admin

Female Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-11-20

http://cardsinner.com

Back to top Go down

Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction

Post  TheDude167 Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:30 am

no problem....... .Thanks for giving me info about you.

TheDude167

Male Number of posts : 216
Job/hobbies : Playing Poker
Humor : NONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down