Cardsinner Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Powered by WebRing®.

Qatar outfit Lekhwiya.

Go down

Qatar outfit Lekhwiya. Empty Qatar outfit Lekhwiya.

Post  slavinzing56 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 am

Ally McCoist feels dismissals for Steven Whittaker and Madjid Bougherra cost Rangers in the UEFA Champions League.

The SPL giants crashed out of Europe's premier club competition on Wednesday after being held 1-1 by Malmo in the second leg of their third qualifying round tie.

Nikica Jelavic's opener in Sweden gave the Gers hope, but two red cards and a leveller from Jiloan Hamad saw them suffer a 2-1 aggregate defeat.

McCoist was understandably downbeat afterwards and was quick to express his disappointment at the lack of discipline displayed by his side.

He also admitted the qualifier could be Bougherra's last game as a Rangers player, with the defender set for a £1.7million move to Qatar outfit Lekhwiya.

He said: "I haven't seen the red cards again. I would have to say, I'm disappointed in the players for giving the ref the opportunity to get a red card but, to be honest, I haven't seen them again.
Steroids Testing
watch tv on your computer

slavinzing56

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum